19th – 22nd September 2022
The 13th NOBUGS Conference will be held at Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland. The goal of the NOBUGS (New Opportunities for Better User Group Software) Conference Series is to foster collaboration and exchange between scientists and IT professionals working on software for X-ray, neutron and muon sources from around the world.
- Data acquisition systems
- Data reduction
- User interfaces
- Data catalogs/Electronic Notebooks
- Data Streaming
- Use of (commercial) Cloud Systems
- Web Tools
- Workflow Engines & Tools
- Other Relevant Topics
As NOBUGS 2020 had to be cancelled due to the corona pandemic it will be four years since we met. The program committee will strive to create a good mixture of contributions reporting about developments and plans for major community packages and contributions about innovative approaches to the challenges faced by the community.
- Early June 2022, Registration and abstract submissions opens.
- Abstract submission deadline: August, 19, 2022
- On site participant registration deadline: September, 3, 2022
- Online participant registration deadline: September, 16, 2022