Thursday, 30th September, 2021, 10:00 – 12:00 & 14:00-16:00 CEST
Please plan to join our event aimed at librarians and data mangers who work with and support Photon and Neutron (PaN) science facilities. In particular, this symposium focuses on the interface between publications and data. How can we bring these together better for the benefit of all? Where are the gaps? What do we need to bridge them?
The symposium is a full day event over Zoom, divided into two 2-hour morning and afternoon sessions.
Draft agenda (subject to change)
Time CEST Topic
- 10:00 – 10:10 Introduction – morning session
- 10:10 – 11:00 Data Licensing & Legislation
- 11:00 – 11:50 Linking & Inter-relationships
- 11:50 – 12:00 Wrap up AM
- 14:00 – 14:10 Introduction – afternoon session
- 14:10 – 15:00 Impact & FAIR metrics
- 15:00 – 15:50 Publishing the experiment
- 15:50 – 16:00 Wrap up PM
We look forward to you joining us and having an interactive discussion on all our above topics!