Good, clean data is hard to come by. The EGI provides scientists and researchers access to a large collection of public datasets from data centers globally. These data can be accessed using the EGI Jupyter Notebook service. MATLAB users can now analyze this data using the familiar MATLAB desktop, via a web browser, on the EGI’s resources.
In this webinar, you will learn how to
- Use your MATLAB license to login to the EGI MATLAB installation
- Access data from the EGI DataHub
- Read in scientific data into MATLAB
- Analyze and visualize data using computational notebooks called MATLAB Live Scripts.
- Share your MATLAB code with your peers